Throw Your Burden

Friends, I read this blog this morning really as an accident, but into turned into a great morning devotional to guide me into the Word. I pray that Jesus will use it to speak into your life-individually-just as He used it to speak to me.


Also, this hymn is running through my heart this morning:


Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at His Word, just to rest upon His promise, just to know, "Thus says the Lord." Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, how I've proved Him over & over, Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus. Oh for grace to trust Him more.


Yesterday, I read Psalm 46, one of my all time favorite psalms. And it really speaks truth to this hymn. So maybe check it out too. Especially if you are feeling the mountains around you quake or the waters roar. Dear friends, we are safe in His refuge. Those who run to Him shall never be ashamed.

Throw Your Burden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}