A Few Words.

Now, if you've ever read my blog you know I am not a girl of few words. Not in writing at least. Real-life conversations are a different story. I love to listen. But when I'm writing, I can go on for hours. Anyway, this one is going to be short. Because I have 2 huge tests tomorrow. Freaking out? Yes. But no matter--I must update you on my life, whoever you are! But literally, this will only take one sentence.
I'm going to be doing summer missions in Oklahoma this summer! WOOOOO!

I know that doesn't sound all that wonderful, but believe me when I say that this has been so incredibly orchestrated by our God that it cannot be denied as one of the best things ever. More to come on that later, because write now, I have to learn about the Patriarchs of the Bible. Exciting? .... no comment. And I need to know how to locate Greek verbs. That one is exciting, as nerdy as that may sound. Ok. So pray that I don't stress out and am able to study and/or that classes get cancelled because of the crazy weather! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}