Can I go back now? Like, right now?

One of the hardest things for me to accept right now is the whole not being in India thing. Which is weird. It's been 5 months. Over that now. And yet everyday, there is still that hunger and that desire to be back there, storying the gospel with the most beautiful people I know.

Check out this video to see how God is moving....

And yet, and yet. I'm here. I'm here. Over 17,000 miles away from India. But wherever my feet are, that is my mission field. To proclaim His name. I want my feet to be beautiful, shod with the shoes of readiness to share the good news of Jesus Christ. Let it be, Lord. Let it be.

Comments

  1. Come on back! :)
    Great post :) Keep rockin along!
    You rOCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day! Gen. 28:15 will be fulfilled! :) Thank you for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}