So, I know I have not written in a good week and 1/2, but that's ok. Internet time here is short & precious. But yeah, it is going very well here! I continue to just love being here and making new friends and letting Daddy teach me. I love it so much. It's only been 2 weeks, but I already feel like it's been forever, and yet we only have 5 more weeks left. That sounds like a lot, but to us here it is SO short, especially when we look at our schedule.

So, storytime. There is one place that I have been to twice. And one family that I have visited twice now. Beautiful. A 13 year old granddaughter. And they have both decided to follow JC only. It is so so amazing to watch the master at work. Please lift up this family. They have a special place in my heart already. We will continue to visit them twice a week until we leave. :) I love them.

What else to tell...? There is just so much that I love about this place. So much. We are going to a traditional wedding on Tuesday night! YES! :) It is going to be wonderful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}