BUSY! but in a wonderful way.

So, I know I don't get to write very often, and I'm sorry I cannot give you all elaborate details of everything that has happened. But know this, when I get back I'll probably go through my journals & notes day by day to tell you all everything that has transpired this summer. :)

Anyway, I get to go to an Indian wedding tonight! WOOT WOOT! It is going to be a great ending to one of the BEST days! Two women decided to follow JC only this afternoon. The Spirit was moving beyond our imaginations! Please lift up Meentar & Sarog. They got it, and the latter had NEVER heard JC's name before!!!!! Yeah, how beautiful the feet indeed! Except not really, because my feet are rough! I know what I want for my b-day already...a pedicure & a haircut! Ha ha!

Well, I wish I could give you more, but I need to go be wrapped up in a saree now! YAY! :)

Love you all! Jamasikee! Praise the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}