Debriefing Passion Twenty Ten


Today I am beginning what could possibly be a long journey to debrief everything that God has taught me these past couple of days at Passion 2010. It has been an incredible journey to feel such incredible changes and emotions in my heart--that I have never felt before. My plan is this:

Everyday, I am going to debrief one thing. For example, today's debriefing, is on the verse of Passion: Isaiah 26:8. Tomorrow's might be on the first speaker's message. I will probably separate the ones that really spoke to be with my personal response to them.

So that's my plan. I hope you all will journey with me through this amazing event and will allow God to speak to your heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}