New Year, New Blog

Just around the corner, a new year is about to dawn. So I decided to delete my former blog (that I had not touched since July), and create a new one. This is not only to signify the new year, but also to signify the new level of deepening love I have for my Savior. I am just so overwhelmed that Jesus Christ came, lived a perfect life, died as punishment for my sins, and rose again--all for a love-relationship. A friendship on fire, as it is so often said. With HIM. The creator of the universe. He loves me. He loves you.

Late at night I go to Him. I lay in His arms and just rest and talk with Him about anything and everything. That is what is so sweet about this relationship anyone can have with Him. We can approach the throne of grace and receive HIS love and mercy. It is so overwhelming.

So, with this overwhelming flood of love in my heart, I set out on the next part of this journey, walking hand-in-hand with Christ. And I begin it with the prophet, Jeremiah in mind:

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet
to the nations.”
(1:5--ESV)

"Sometimes I say to myself,
"I will forget about the
Lord.
I will not speak anymore in his name."
But then his message becomes like a burning fire inside me,
deep within my bones.
I get tired of trying to hold it inside of me,
and finally, I cannot hold it in."

(20:9--NCV)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}