Come to Me



I know I've been a bit lax in my blogging lately, but my thoughts have been pretty jumbled. But I'm thankful that His peace passes all understanding, especially my serious lack of understanding of just about anything. But I am continually, continually reminded that our gracious & sovereign God is ALL I need to know, ALL I need for everything. He is more than enough, no matter what may be lacking in life these days. And this song was just a huge reminder of that for me tonight. So I wanted to share it.


"Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Put My yoke upon your shoulders-it might appear heavy at first, but it is perfectly fitted to your curves. Learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. When you are yoked to Me, your weary souls will find rest. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30 (the voice)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}