My Heart, His Vision

So, I'm about to go hard-core study for a huge test that I have tomorrow. Gross, I know, and it stinks because I have not blogged in quite some time now. I do not like that this has happened, and God is beginning to unveil how He is going to remedy this. But here is what He is showing me:

--update on life in general...general things like school, classes, vague details of what He is teaching me.
--Jonah has been a HUGE thing I've been learning, so that may take a few times to go over...I may go chapter to chapter.
--L3 Lately...catchy, huh? :) Yeah, I want to blog about the L3 several times a week, and then add in extra things He is teaching throughout.

Ok, short I know, but, like I said, STUDY TIME!! But, He is moving, and I am excited to be apart of it! Cannot wait to share in this journey with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}