Hello from South Asia!

Namaste! (it means "Welcome") It's a greeting here!

Well, I've been locked out of my email account, therefore, I am here hoping that someone will read this and update everyone so that more lifting up may occur! Words cannot begin to express how truly uplifted I feel--and it's because of your knees hitting the floor. :) Thank you, oh so much!

So, I am learning, learning, and oh did I mention, Learning?! Not just about the culture or some Hindi words and phrases, but about myself and my relationship with my Daddy & Son. I sang alongside one of my teammates this morning in worship, and it was just amazing feeling "grace like rain," as we sang.

Further thoughts for lifting...
  • For my parents, as they haven't heard from me, like, at all. It's definitely frustrating having no communication at all.
  • For my team...LOVE them. I'm listening right now to them laugh and joke. It's great. :) Ask that we are unified completely.
  • That Love would compel me and give me BOLDNESS--that's what I need. Ask, and it will be given.
Dhanyavad! Thank you! :) Spread this on, post on Facebook (I refuse to look at that for the summer...too much drama), etc! As I don't know when I'll be able to email out again! Love you all! Now to copy a list of Hindi to learn...just simple phrases. :)

Comments

  1. so glad to hear you are safe... I was starting to get worried! i love you! My thoughts are with you today and the rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}