Another thought. Beautiful!

This is how God loved us & chased after us...as a bridegroom picks up and carries His wife over the threshold of a house. That threshold is SIN. He carried us over it. We no longer are chained down by it. Wow, what a beautiful thought. Our husbands (haha, cause I have so much experience...) can never do that. But Christ did. Even we when didn't want to be carried--we wanted to walk in with Him, still feeling the muck of sin on our feet. But Christ washes our feet. He washes our blood & dirt stained wedding dress white as snow. And, I don't know about it, but I want Him to sweep me off of my feet. I want Him to pick me up and carry me. Cause I am a whore, I have (and still do) cheat on Him. And yet, every single time I run out on Him, He runs right out after me. So beautiful. :)

Comments

  1. What a beautiful picture. I love this imagery. Thanks for sharing. Love you. :D ~katherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from me?

Lent is: leaning in.

Return {velvet ashes link up}